Self-adhesive, tear-off embroidery backing with a grid printed on its transfer paper.
70% CV, 30% Cellulose
54cm x 15m roll
For mounting and embroidering small parts in an embroidery hoop, for machine embroidery, for framing embroidered pictures and for making collages. Suitable for all fabrics.
- problem free working of pieces which are smaller than the embroidery frame
- snag free embroidery
- no shifting
- Clamp in an embroidery frame with the masking paper facing up.
- Score the masking paper carefully with a needle, without damaging the fleece.
- Position the fabric, smooth and embroider.
- Any resulting holes can be covered with H54. The machine doesn’t need to be reset, thus saving time and money.