Vlieseline quickscreen square print interlining
Suitable for patchwork; allowing the accurate processing and precise fit of fabric strips. Suitable for all fabrics.
Mediumweight nonwoven interlining for patchwork, made from a blend of synthetic fibres; with printed-on blue grid in a 90° angle.
1. Cut a fabric square and fabric strips in various sizes as well as the Quickscreen Square in the
desired size. Position the fabric square centrally on the unprinted
reverse side of the Quickscreen with the right side facing up. Lay the fabric strips on the square,
right side to right side, and secure with pins across both ends of the fabric strips.
2. Turn the piece around and sew along the fabric square following the printed line
(pay attention to seam allowance).
3. Turn the piece back around and cut off the fabric strips in line with the square.
4. Proceed accordingly for the entire piece of Quickscreen Square.
• Quick and precise to use
• Perfect for geometric patterns
• Uniform finish
90cm x 30m