Vilene iron on Decovil
For creative work such as bags, hats, belts etc. and for interior design. Suitable for cotton, decorative and synthetic fabrics.
Lighterweight, dimensionally stable and resilient iron-on interlining with a leather-like handle.
1. Lay the interlining with the coated side facing the reverse side of the fabric.
2. Cover with a damp cloth and iron for around 6 seconds, section by section.
3. Do not push the iron. After fixing, lay the pieces down flat to cool down for around 30 minutes to allow the bond to stabilise.
• Dimensionally stable
• High resilience
• Resistant to bending
• Extremely resistant to tearing
• Can be punched in several layers if required
• Very easy to sew in
• Suitable for stitching and turning
90cm x 15m